How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Amelia the Inchworm

I guess the time has come.  Amelia is now mobile.  But not in the normal way. She doesn't crawl forwards (yet).  She moves like a little inchworm...backwards.  It is quite entertaining to watch!!!
I normally sit her next to the bed as I get ready each day.  She doesn't stay sitting next to the bed anymore though.  She scoots her way under it.  Thankfully she hasn't scooted past this point yet.
 Jack thought it looked fun, so he gave it a try! Great idea sister!
Not sure if this is considered crawling or not. Do I mark this in her baby book as crawling if she can move several feet away from where I left her but it is only by moving backwards?  Oh well. I can at least say she became mobile by around 6 1/2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment