How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Date Night

After coming back from our trip a few weeks ago and Tara hearing the story about our 'fun' stay at the airport for the night, she offered to watch the kids some evening so Barrett & I could go out on a date night to recover.
 We finally had our night out! We went and had dinner at Chili's then went bowling.
 Wasn't the best score I ever got while bowling, that's for sure! I even had the bumpers come up when it was my turn to bowl.  Barrett did awesome though!
 But I would like to point out that right before our hour of bowling was up, I was in the lead for our last game!
 We ended the evening out with some yummy drinks on the patio at Starbucks.  Sure is odd being out and getting to just sit without chasing 2 toddlers around.  We weren't quite sure what to do with ourselves!
It sounds like the kids did awesome at home playing with Tara, Uncle Jake & Eliana. Such a blessing having family around that offers to watch our babies so we can have a date night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment