How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Mom's Day

Better late than never...Mother's Day was a month ago and I'm just now posting a few pics.  Good news though - my new computer came in the mail today so hopefully once we get it up and running I will be more efficient and timely in my blog postings!

Beautiful flower plant from my boys!  You would think with this being a plant it would have stayed green for a long time.  Nope, not with me taking care of it.  I kept it alive for about a whole week!  Sure was beautiful for that week!
Thanks to this little guy, I am now able to celebrate Mothers day each year as a Mommy!!!


These days Jack walks around the house for a majority of the day saying "Mama Mama"  Its his favorite thing to say right now.  Mama sure loves hearing it!


And his favorite thing to do right now...run!
And his other favorite thing to do right now...pick up leaves and rocks off the sidewalk!

I am so thankful for these 2 boys in my life - the best husband in the world and the sweetest little boy in the world!
On Mothers Day we had dinner with my mom and both of my grandmothers at Outback (one of my most favorite restaurants.)  Of course I left without taking any pictures of these lovely ladies that mean so much to me. :-(  It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment