How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

27 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 27 Weeks!!! This means I am now in my 3rd trimester!!!!
Size of Baby: He is now about 2 pounds and around 15 inches long.
Maternity Clothes: Most everything I wear these days is maternity.
Gender: BOY!!!!
Movement: He is an active little guy. I feel him move throughout the day, but I notice him the most when I am sitting or laying down.
What I Miss: Nothing
Sleep: I sleep pretty good. The main interruptions right now are my allergies keeping me up or getting up to go to the restroom several times a night.
Symptoms: a growing belly, loving to eat, out of breath, and many trips to the restroom - I really don't have anything to complain about at all. About this growing belly though, I will say that I am always amazed with these weekly pictures we take of my growing belly (we take a picture each week, I just don't post them every week.) After Barrett takes the picture and I look at it, I can never believe how large I look! I really don't feel that big at all.
Cravings: I still enjoy my cereal each morning. I like eating soup. Besides these couple routine things, there really hasn't been any major things recently that I just have to have.
Aversions: I still don't really like the idea of seafood although I have branched out and had a little shrimp and crab in the recent weeks.
Emotions: So happy and excited!!!! Each time I feel Jack kick I am reminded of how blessed we are that the Lord chose us to be the parents of our little baby Jack!
Best Moment of the Week: This past week we did MAJOR work in the baby's room. It is coming together quite nicely. We are very proud of all we accomplished this week. Pictures of the room will be posted shortly.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing Jack in less than 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment