How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Catch and Keep

Last night while I was out I got a call from Barrett. He was as happy as could be because he had just caught 4 big catfish in just a matter of about 30 minutes of fishing. For the month of September all of the fish are catch and keep here at our neighborhood pond. The proud fisherman.
This Labor day morning he got busy with filleting the fish.
All 4 fish ready to go.

Java was even interested in the big catch.
The end result - fillets of fish. Right now it is sitting in our freezer waiting to be fried someday soon. Will I be eating it? That is a mystery. I am still not the biggest fan of seafood but maybe I'll get brave for this special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment