How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cake Decorating

Since I am now home all day long, I decided that I now have time to get creative and crafty. So what did I do? I signed up for a cake decorating class. This is just a basic level coarse that lasts 4 weeks. Today I had my second class and I am proud to show off my handy work after just 2 days... ...My Fish Cake
Side view
The happy cake decorator showing off my new creation!!! I figure now is the time to get practice since there will be many years of birthday cakes to come with the little guy.

1 comment:

  1. Tanya that looks great and yummy! Idea: make one for your first grade team who misses you dearly!!! We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete