How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baby "Sprinkle"

This past Sunday evening I had a baby "sprinkle" with the girls from my bible fellowship class.  It has become the tradition that for each new baby (after your first baby) instead of having a shower at someones house, everyone just meets at a restaurant to celebrate the new addition.  I chose to go to La Madeleine, one of my favorite girl spots to eat.
 These were the centerpieces on some of the tables.
 Attached to each flower arrangement was a precious bible verse.
 The Cake
 Gifts
 Molly, Cassandra & Amy
 Jenny, Emily,  Amanda, & Sharon 
 Erin, Alisa, Stephanie & Amy
 My Mom, Tara & I
 Time to open some presents!

Headbands in just about every color!
 
I'm so thankful for these girls that took the time to come celebrate Amelia's upcoming arrival with me and for the fun times we can have together with our children during these early stages in raising our kids.  They are all a real blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment