How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Undecorating the Tree

For the first week that the Christmas tree was up, Jack really didn't pay much attention to it. I was so proud! I thought, wow, I have an almost one year old crawling all around and he isn't even getting into the tree. Well, he tricked me! After that first week was over all he wanted to do was get the ornaments and decorations OFF that tree. Although I do get frustrated sometimes telling him over and over again "don't touch the tree" I remind myself how fortunate I am to have a little baby boy of my own to experience the wonder of Christmas with! Reaching for the red balls....
....but look at that sweet face!

Pulling the beads off the tree...

....and trying to eat them!



Our tree may not look perfect to others, but to me (and apparently Jack) it looks just right for this season of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment