How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Countdown with Books

I saw this idea online and thought it would be a fun tradition to start. What I did was wrap 25 books in Christmas wrapping paper. Most of them are children's Christmas books that I already had. Each night Jack unwraps (with assistance) a book to read before bed.
I think he should be getting the hang of how to unwrap gifts. He should be a pro at this by the time Christmas and his birthday rolls around.It is so sweet to watch Jack turn the pages of his board books. He really seems to try to turn the pages and loves looking at the pictures.
I love having a child to experience Christmas with this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment