How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey Day

We had a great Thanksgiving at home this year. Lots of family came to celebrate - about 30 people! As Barrett spent about 1 hour getting all the meat off the turkey, Java sat patiently right next to him the WHOLE time just hoping for a piece of turkey to drop to the ground.

My special cooking spot this year was at the kitchen table while Barrett and his mom spent many hours standing in the kitchen. I did my best to try and stay off my feet this year since my feet have been swelling quite a bit lately.
Table #1

Table #2 Table #3 - Kids Table
Group Picture (at least most of the group)

No comments:

Post a Comment