How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Gift of Christmas

This weekend I made it through all 3 nights of choir rehearsals then 6 performances of "The Gift of Christmas" while 36 weeks pregnant. As I went back and forth deciding if I should participate this year my main concern and hope was that my water would NOT break on stage! Thank you Lord that did not happen! It was fun to have little Jack along for all the singing this year. He loved dancing to the songs. I could tell that his favorite song that was sung was "Joseph's Lullaby" that all the men sang (including his daddy.) He was always extra active during this song. Once Jack is born I think I will be able to play the CD with all the songs our choir recorded and released this year of all these Christmas songs and hopefully it will give him something familiar to listen to and relax with. Choir Performance 2010

2 comments: