How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Future Bowling Champ???

I have been joking (but also kind of serious) about Jack one day having bowling as his sport. My reasoning: it is hard to get injured in this sport (unless you drop the bowling ball on your foot), it is indoors (no need to sit outside in the heat to cheer him on), he can wear whatever cool clothes he wants while he plays (no need to purchase any team uniform) and while he is playing, I can enjoy cheering him on while eating a slice of pizza and drinking a coke. Ha! Okay, I guess I will let him have his say in what sport or activity he wants to take part in, but if it were up to me, I would choose BOWLING!!!! I came across this shirt last week and decided it wasn't too early to get him excited about the idea!
Yes, I'd say he looks pretty enthusiastic about the idea! Don't you?

Little guy, mommy will be happy with whatever sport you decide (well almost any sport!)

No comments:

Post a Comment