How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

My 1st Mother's Day

First Mother's Day


"Little girls have always dreamed, of one day being grown; of having a home and family, and children of their own. As little girls they played the games, with dollies cuddled near; of being grown up Mommies, and now that day is here. For cuddled sweetly in her arms, of the little girl now grown; is the sweetest dream she ever dreamed, a baby of her own. In all the years of growing up, in the games that little girls play; none will ever be so sweet, as her very first Mother's Day."


Poem by Allison Chambers Coxsey




Yea!!!! A dream come true! I had my first Mother's Day as a Mommy to this sweet little baby Jack! I LOVE being a Mom!!!! My 1st Mother's Day - May 8, 2011


Kisses for my baby

We had dinner with my Mom at Cracker Barrel. She is the best Mom ever!!!


For Mother's Day Barrett and Jack got me this nice dark wooden high chair since Jack will begin baby food in another month or two. Jack tried it out this morning (the high chair, not the baby food) and I think it will work out well.


As another gift, Barrett said I can order blog books for my blog! I am sooo excited!!!! One reason I have this blog is to document all that is going on in our life. Now instead of just having it online, I will be able to have it made into books. My plan is to have a book made for every year. Hopefully I will get that ordered sometime this week!


This Mommy bracelet was a birthday gift from my sister Tara. Isn't it cute?! I have really enjoyed having a bracelet with my little mans name on it to wear this Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment