How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

These are the days I have waited for....

One of the things I always dreamed about doing once I was a mommy was to have days together with my sister and her babies. As kids we dreamed about living close to each other. Little did we know that we would only live a block away from each other and have baby boys just 4 weeks apart! This past week we got our baby buggies out and took our little babies on a stroll through the neighborhood with a stop at the corner store for a snack! So much fun!
Our sleepy babies
A few days later...a little shopping trip out with the boys - Jack and Griffin.
I am so thankful for these special days. It is so special to have a sister to share these days with!

No comments:

Post a Comment