How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birthday Parties!!!

Jack was invited to two of his friends 1st birthday parties this past weekend! This guy is only 2 months old and already filling up our weekends with activities! Ha! All ready for a party!
Jack had fun watching all the other kids and looking at the balloons at Landon's party.
Jack was a tired baby for Lucas party on Sunday but managed to wake up for a little while to enjoy the fun!
At Luca's party I got to see my old teacher friends (Luca's mom was my lunch buddy everyday back when I was a teacher) and introduce them to Jack. It was so nice seeing my buddies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment