How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Calzone

Last night while 18 weeks pregnant I had what I think was the strongest craving for anything I have ever wanted before. What was it for you ask? A calzone!!! Oh my goodness! It came to mind and would NOT go away. I can't even tell you the last time I have eaten a calzone but apparently the little guy growing inside me thought he needed one. I considered making my own, but I knew it wouldn't be ready fast enough! My hubby being the wonderful man that he is took me out to Joey's (an Italian restaurant down the street) to get that calzone I just had to have. Let me say that this calzone was the most fabulous thing I had ever eaten before!!! I'm ready for another one...right now.

2 comments:

  1. DYING TO TRY JOEY'S!!!
    Glad you got ur calzone

    ReplyDelete
  2. So after your stong suggestion ... my family and I went there for lunch today! I had the calzone too! AMAZING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete