How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

20 Weeks

We went for another sonogram yesterday and the little man looks incredible! He is forming beautifully! I LOVE this profile picture of him. Such a sweet little head and hand.

Another profile of baby Walch

The doctor said this is a picture of the baby's "nose." Ummmm, either our son is going to look like Pinocchio or we are FOR SURE having a BOY!!!! Yes, this baby is FOR SURE a boy!!!! No Pinocchio nose here.

Last week at 19 weeks.

Today at 20 weeks. The belly is really starting to show!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 20 Weeks today. Half way there!

Size of Baby: According to "the bump" he is the size of a cantaloupe, 6.5 inches long from crown to rump. The nurse told us he weighs about 11 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: Yes - shorts and many shirts. It all depends on the styles. I also am enjoying wearing comfortable dresses since I don't have to think about finding shorts and shirts that actually fit right.
Gender: Boy! Boy! Boy! He could not make it anymore clear to us then his last picture.
Movement: I think I have been feeling him move! I started feeling something around 18 weeks but haven't been completely sure. I really think it is him though. It is fun to just lean back and sit still to try to feel any little movement. It hasn't been strong enough for Daddy to feel yet. Hopefully that will come real soon!
Sleep: Can't complain too much yet. Sleep doesn't come quite as easy as before being pregnant but I know it can and will get worse as the weeks go by. I will enjoy what I can get now.
Symptoms: I walk slower. I am out of breath more often. I love being inside where it is nice and cool. There are days I am willing to eat just about anything, then other days when I can't think of one thing that I want to eat.
Cravings: Cereal - I have had cereal with milk just about everyday for breakfast this summer. It continues to be delicious each day! I also love anything cold to drink - Slurpee's, coke, Slurpee's, water, Slurpee's, milkshakes, Slurpee's, milk with ovaltine, and Slurpee's!!!
Best moment of the week: Seeing our cute little baby boy with the sonogram.
What I'm looking forward to: Knowing for sure that what I am feeling is the baby move and for it to be strong enough for Barrett to feel on my belly too!
.
This baby continues to amaze me and is truly a miracle and a gift from the Lord.
.
"For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37

2 comments:

  1. Those sonogram pictures are amazing! More amazing every time! He's a cutie! I like all of your pregnancy details too - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE PHOTOS ARE AWESOME.
    i'm sooo jealous of you women w/'super' doc. i want to see my baby too! haha

    as for cravings? you've got me craving a calzone!!!!

    ReplyDelete