How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Day of School

Summer is finally here! Today was the last day of school with my little first graders that are now all on their way to being big 2nd graders. Overall it has been a good year. I had many very sweet little students in my class. I can't believe that I finished my 2nd year of teaching. WOW! Mrs. Walch's 1st Grade Class - 2008-2009
After the students left for the day, the team of first grade teachers (and a couple kindergarten teachers) went to celebrate by having lunch at On the Border. We were also celebrating our team member Mrs. Geddes for receiving Teacher of the Year! Go Tina! We had a great time and are all so excited for our summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment