How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm Back

I'm back...for today at least! What a month it has been! It seems that someone in this house has been sick at some point over the last few weeks. Since the beginning of this year Jack has had 4 ear infections. If he gets one more within the next month or so we will have to go see a special doctor...for tubes I guess. And of course along with ear infections come the fever and runny nose. Then aside from that he had a bad cough, pink eye, and got 2 teeth (molars) in. Jack has also begun walking (a post on that coming up.) He has gotten really good with his walking, but there in the beginning he kept falling down and hitting his mouth on the tile floor. 4 times this happened - he would fall, bust his lip open, and 3 out of the 4 times he chipped his front teeth. Such excitement around here. So with all this fun going on and a busy baby (or should I say toddler) that is getting into everything, the blog has had to hold off. I'm hoping that sometime soon we will be able to get a laptop computer, then I will be able to blog in the playroom while Jack plays. At this point if I bring him in the office with me he ends up pulling all the books off the book shelf, or tries to untangle all the cords and plugs under the computer desk...so I don't actually get much done with him in here with me. Then nap time is such a precious time to get chores done around the house....or just to sit and have a moment of silence. Anyways, that is just this season of life right now, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment