How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our 1st Big Purchase for Baby

I know, I'm only 13 weeks along and don't actually need to have purchased a stroller quite this early, but I fell in absolute LOVE with a stroller this week! I was out browsing at a baby store with my mom and came across a brand new stroller that they had just gotten in at the store that very day. I came home and let Barrett know that I was in love! To my surprise this morning, my wonderful husband asked me if I wanted to go to the baby store today to pick up the stroller. Yay!!!! Barrett's first (of many) Daddy assembly projects.
Putting on the wheels
Assembling the carriage
He did it!
The finished product! It is just what I have always dreamed of! Now all we need is our little baby to stroll with! 6 months isn't that long, is it?

1 comment: