Here is some of what we have been up to this summer....
*Favorite time before bed...brushing teeth together
*Finally trying on the cute outfits Daddy brought back for the kids from India
*Watching a kids movie at the theater most every Wednesday morning
*Keeping busy indoors with masking tape roads and little cars
*A surprise dinner out at Texas Roadhouse with the cousins
*Playing dress-up with mommy's high heels. At least one of us is getting some use out of them!
*Checking on GramPam & Pa-Pa's new house being built
Amelia loves collecting treasures at the new house.
*Jack wanted to have a turn pushing Amelia on the big swing
*A tricycle ride
*Walks to Mom-Mom & Pepa's house
*Bath towel snuggles. They like wearing their towels around after their showers and pretend to either be super hero's or Jesus. :-)
*Little mugs of hot chocolate on a cool august morning
*Wearing the new shirt mommy made
*Posing for a picture after having gotten himself dressed for church all by himself for the first time - shoes and all!
* Sister needed her picture taken too
* Drummer boy music & dancing (Christmas music all year long!)
*Learning how to play Candy Land
* Fun with the hose and a watering can outside
* Watering Amelia :-)
*Amelia sitting on Jack's lap while he reads her a story
* This is what she does when you ask Amelia to show you how strong she is! And here you get the bonus of a face covered in a cupcake.
*A ride on the big cart at Lowes. Jack with his cup, Amelia with her baby doll
* Jack wearing his "boots" (rain boots that he picked out) to Trail Dust Steakhouse.
*Dancing on the stage at Traildust - Air guitar
* Facetime with Daddy while he was away in Belgium for the week
*Pizza & games with Zachary. They both got some cool looking teeth as a prize!
* Living room picnic lunch
* Days at home with my babies are the best!
* Swimming at the pool
* Playtime for Amelia & Eliana
*Taking a trip to the Frisco Firehouse
*Amelia's 1st pedicure - 21 months old. She was well overdue on having this done for the first time!
*Getting ready for fall and trying on their new coats. Jack was trying to get Amelia to smile for the picture.
*A relaxing ride on the swings
*Building a road with wooden blocks
*A little bit of sewing. This is the baby doll I made for Amelia.
*Amelia taking 2 baby dolls on a walk. On her way to give Eliana her baby doll.
* Jack sleeps in his big boy bed...most of the time
* Pigtails! She finally has enough hair!
Perfect summer with my precious family!