How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Soon to be...

MOMMY and DADDY!!!!!!!!!! We are having a baby and could not be 2 more excited people right now!!! The due date is January 8, 2011. We are so thankful to the Lord for answering our prayers for a child. It has been a long (about 2 years) journey, but we know that the Lord had His perfect plan and timing for us to become parents. We have been learning patience through it all and how to truly trust Him for the desire of our hearts.

On Friday we got to see the first picture of our little baby! Isn't he or she cute???? The doctor said it looked healthy. We got to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time which was 166 bpm....nice and strong! We love our little blueberry sooooo much already!!!!! Currently I am 8 weeks along and everything is going great! I have very minor nausea at times, but if I eat something, that normally takes care of it and I feel better. I have also had a few food aversions and smells that have bothered me: bananas, gum (I can't carry gum in my purse anymore because it smells bad), chicken salad (tasty one day, then can't stand the thought of it the next), and I also don't like brushing my teeth anymore (it makes me gag....but I still brush them for everyone elses sake!)


My sister Tara got us this frame to show off our 1st sonogram picture. I love it!!!!

I will be updating often with all the fun details and weekly updates throughout the pregnancy. Thank you to those that have prayed for us throughout this journey and we ask for continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Oh man, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Our little baby is the size of a raspberry right now. So small but starting to look like a person already! It is amazing the growth that happens with each passing day and week.

"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him."

1 Samuel 1:27

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet the little one! Words can't begin to express my happiness for you!

    ReplyDelete