How Old Is Jack?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How Old Is Amelia?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Whataburger Ribbon Cutting

We went to the Ribbon Cutting of the new Whataburger in Allen off of 75 and Stacy Rd. My Dad just moved to that new store as the General Manager. We ate some yummy food - chicken strips, burgers, fried pies, cookies, and drinks. Yum! I also won one of the raffle prizes - Free Breakfast on a Bun for a week!!!
I think just our family took over half the store. There were grandparents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunt, cousins.
My Grandfather, Papa, did the invocation.
Whataburger made a donation to the Allen Community Outreach.

My Dad received a few different plaques from different places (like the city of Allen) for the new store.
My brothers Aaron (from New York) and Alex (from Michigan) were still here on break from college so they were able to come too.
Dad cut the ribbon.
Have you ever seen scissors so big??? I would love a pair of those scissors for my classroom. :-)
My Dad and I. Thanks for a fun evening, Dad! Congratulations on your new store.

No comments:

Post a Comment